No Smoking Day
Published at 02 March, 2016.
Make No Smoking Day (9th March) the day you start to stop!
We’re here to help you along the way. To find out more about the event, and for support and advice, come and visit one of our stalls that will be held at:
- Laura Mitchell Health and Wellbeing Centre (open stall)
Great Albion Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1YR
- Calderdale College 11:00am – 13:00pm
Francis Street, Halifax, HX1 3UZ
- Halifax Town Centre 11:00am – 16:00pm
2 Southgate, Halifax Town Centre, Halifax, HX1 1DR
- Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (Reception area) 10:00am - 14:00pm
Acre St, Huddersfield HD3 3EA
- Dewsbury Asda 10:30am onwards
Mill Street West, Dewsbury, WF12 9AE
If you would like to speak to the Adult Stop Smoking Service please contact us on: 01422 262373
Alternatively if you require the Young Persons Service – Branching Out please contact us on 01422 510000